Paid Tiers | Members Only
Vote Now! You have until December 29th to vote for your favorites!!
molly’s music & the inside voice Present our Annual Holiday Singing Content
Members Only Inside Voice Holiday Sing-Off Contest is open to all Inside Voice: Molly’s Music members of any paid tier. So whether you’re doing our Basic Inside Voice tier or take weekly private lessons, we want to hear from you!
- Songs performed must be winter or holiday themed
(any holiday, as long as it happens in late November or December).
- Song and video must be family-friendly. Songs or videos that contain explicit materials or themes will be automatically disqualified.
- Solos, duets, and trios are welcome; please note, prizes will need to be split amongst group members.
- Performance can be a cappella, with a backing track, or with a live accompanist. You are also welcome to record your submission during a lesson.
- Submissions must be raw footage and uploaded to one of the following platforms: Vimeo, YouTube, or Instagram.
- Once uploaded to one of the above platforms save thee link and fill out our entry form via WooBox.
- All submissions will be entered into the preliminary round. Finalists in each category will be chosen from there and entered into the final round—in which the public gets to vote.
One winner will be selected for each of the following categories.
This is where all that technique from music lessons comes in. We’ll look at everything from rhythmic precision to tonal accuracy. Difficulty level is taken into account, so don’t worry if you need to ex out one or two of Mariah Carey’s runs in “All I Want for Christmas.”
Personal Musical Style
This is where you make the song your own. Maybe that’s reflected by an indie pop version of “Let it Snow,” or maybe it’s an operatic version of “O Holy Night,” or a death metal version of “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.” Whatever your style is, make sure you let it shine to win this category.
Whether you show off your holiday spirit by including your labradoodle wearing elf ears or by dressing your baby brother up as a spinning dreidel, make sure your creative juices are flowing before trying to win this category!
Once you have recorded your video, the next step is to officially enter the Holiday Sing-Off! To do that you must fill out our entry form via WooBox.
The best way to spread holiday cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
- Before you fill out the form, you will need to upload your video to one of the following platforms: Vimeo, YouTube, or Instagram.
- After you have uploaded your video to one of the above platforms, be sure to copy the link. You will need that link to fill out the form!
Record you video
Upload your recording to one of the following: Vimeo, YouTube, or Instagram
There will be one winner from each category. The final winners are determined via the public voting final round. The entry with the highest number of votes will be the winner for that category.
- Each winner will receive a $50 gift card
- Please note: The prize will be split amongst the participants for duet and group entry winners.
Dec. 01 2020
Contest Begins, Entries Open.
Dec. 18 2020
Entries Close @11:59PM PST
Dec. 19 - 20 2020
Preliminary Round. Finalists in each category will be chosen and entered into the Final Round. Finalists will be announced on Dec. 21st at 6PM PST
Dec. 21 2020
Dec. 21-29 2020
Voting Time. Now it’s up to you to get some votes! Share, share, share and help choose the winners! The entry with the highest number of votes in each category will be the winner!
Dec. 30 2020
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! The votes have been cast and the winners have been chosen. Winners will be announced on Instagram & Facebook @4PM PST. So make sure to follow us
Jan. 4 2021
If you don’t have social media, have no fear we will be announcing the winners on our website and via email on January 4th